Hello! I am Burkova Iryna — patent and trademark attorney of Ukraine.
My experience in the field of intellectual property is more than 12 years, as a patent attorney certified in 2015.
providing a full range of services for registration and protection of rights to trademarks;
industrial designs: consultation on the protection and enforcement of rights to intellectual property;
preparation of documents for the registration of intellectual property, as well as the transfer of rights/issuance of a license for the IPO, the introduction of changes in protection documents, etc.;
filing international applications for trademark registration;
agreements in the field of copyright, registration of the author rights, agreements on the transfer of copyright;
preparation of documents for pre-trial and judicial settlement of disputes in matters relating to the rights to the IPO.
2018 — Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine;
2014 — state certification of an intellectual property representatives (patent attorneys);
2008 — State Institute of Intellectual Property and Law;
2005 — The National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
We are glad to see you on our website!
We want you to use our experience and receive qualitative protection of your rights to any intellectual property object, including:
- trademarks (signs for goods and services);
- industrial designs;
- inventions or utility models;
- copyright (literary, musical, artwork, computer program, video and audio recordings).
You should contact us if you plan to:
- register trademark (sign for goods and services);
- receive a patent for an industrial design, invention and utility model;
- receive a registration certificate of copyright;
- transfer of your rights to any objects, that were identified above, and correctly arrange such transfer;
- make any changes to the existing protection document for the industrial property object (certificates, patents);
- take a consultation on the violation of your rights and develop a strategy for their protection;
- learn more about your rights to an already registered object.
All consultations are included in the cost of services.